Residents Must Submit Special Event Permits to Block Streets for Parties

The village of Melrose Park is now requiring residents to submit a Special Event Permit to request permission to block a street for a party, etc. The village will not be accepting handwritten letters any longer.

Forms are available at the Village Hall and can be found on the village website at:

Forms, available in English or Spanish, must be completed and delivered to the Village Hall. Once received, it will go for approval by the village board and the requestor will be notified whether the permit will be issued or denied. For more information, please call the Village Hall at (708) 343-4000.