St. Paul will open their doors Monday throughFriday, from 6-8 a.m., for anyone who does not have a good place to walk indoors during the winter. There are other good, very inexpensive indoor walking options starting at 8 a.m. (Veterans Park District building on 17th Avenue in Melrose Park), but Mark wanted to give an earlier morning free option for those who wanted to exercise before work.
Early morning walking at St. Paul Lutheran, 1025 Lake St., Melrose Park:
• Now through March 31, 2017.
• 6-8 a.m., Monday-Friday.
• Enter and sign in by the main doors to the church facing Lake Street.
• Anyone can come and walk.
• Please bring different shoes than you wear outside.
• The ‘track’ will be in the main sanctuary/worship space – 12.5 laps equals 1 mile.