You have until February 18th to register to vote, after which time registration will be closed until after the Primary Election. However, you may register on Election Day at your polling place by presenting two forms of identification, one of which must include your current address.
VOTE BY MAIL
Mail Ballot Applications for the March 17, 2020 Presidential Election are available at the front counter of the Village Hall. Mail Ballot Applications are also available online at: mailvoting.cookcountyclerk.com. Completed mail ballots must be postmarked no later than the date of the election which is March 17th.
Early Voting at the Melrose Park Village Hall
Early Voting is Monday, March 2nd through Monday, March 16th.
Early Voting Hours Are:
• Monday – Friday; March 2 – March 6 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Saturday, March 7 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Sunday, March 8 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Monday – Friday; March 9 – March 13 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Saturday, March 14 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Sunday, March 15 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Monday, March 16 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
If you have any questions on any of the above information, please call
Village Clerk Mary Ann Paolantonio at: 708-343-4000.
Information on Grace Period Registration, Election Day Registration, Early Voting and Absentee Voting is available at the Cook County Clerk’s website – cookcountyclerk.com
Last modified: February 11, 2020