The Village of Melrose Park Dial a Ride Program provides Melrose Park residents with a transportation resource to any location in the Melrose Park boundaries. Residents are encouraged to use the program to do their everyday needs such as grocery shopping, doctor appointments, etc. We are also handicapped accessible.
This service is available to residents Monday thru Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To make a reservation, please call (708) 343-7047. You can make appointments from the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays and all major holidays. To make a cancellation you must call at least 24 hours in advance.
- Only one reservation per rider per day. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only two appointments a week can be made for miscellaneous use such as grocery shopping etc. Anyone using the van for doctor appointments, etc., may use the van up to three times a week.
- You must stay at your destination for a minimum of an hour. Any residents of Victory Centre MUST go with the group provided at their center for grocery shopping, etc. Any doctor appointment can be made with us.
- Only three shopping bags per rider. Forgotten items in the van will be returned at the next pickup date. Please note that our service is getting more popular every day so we will try to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability.
- Call (708) 343-7047 for Dial a Ride services