- Vacant Property Registration
- 2 Page Building Permit Application
- Building Codes
- Certificate of Compliance Application
- Contractors Registration Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Housing Unit Affidavit Form 3500
- Water Application Form 4000
- Items Covered in Cert of Compliance Inspection(Sale)
- Sign Application
- Process of Selling a Property
- Vending and Amusement License Application
- Tobacco License Application
Please note that registration does not replace building permits or other required information.
General contractors are responsible to assure that all their sub-contractors are licensed in Melrose Park. Failure to do so may result in citations, fines and work stoppage on site.